“Are you struggling to bring your family to the UAE due to the stringent tenancy contract requirements? Look no further! We’ve done our research and found an alternative solution for obtaining a family visa without having to sign a tenancy agreement.
Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about this process, and how it can benefit you and your loved ones.”
What is a family visa in UAE?
A family visa in UAE is a type of visa that allows family members of UAE citizens or residents to live and work in the country. The visa is valid for three years and can be renewed for an additional three years.
Family members who qualify for a family visa in UAE include spouses, children, parents, and siblings.
Types of family visas in the UAE
There are various types of family visas in the UAE, which are granted depending on the relationship between the sponsor and the applicant. The most common types of family visas in the UAE are:
- Spouse visa: this type of visa is granted to the husband or wife of a UAE national. The sponsor must be employed in the UAE and earn a minimum salary of AED 4,000 per month.
- Child visa: this type of visa is granted to children aged 18 years or below who are sponsored by their parents. The sponsor must be employed in the UAE and earn a minimum salary of AED 4,000 per month.
- Dependent visa: this type of visa is granted to parents or grandparents of a UAE national, as well as to unmarried siblings. The sponsor must be employed in the UAE and earn a minimum salary of AED 10,000 per month.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
Requirements for a family visa in the UAE
To apply for a family visa in the Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company, you will need the following:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the UAE.
- A completed visa application form.
- A photograph that meets the requirements specified on the visa application form.
- The required fees for the visa application and issuance.
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor, such as a marriage or birth certificate (if applicable).
- Additional documents may be required by the UAE Embassy or Consulate where you are applying for your visa.
How to apply for a family visa in UAE?
For many people, the process of applying for a family visa in the UAE can be a confusing and daunting task. There are a number of requirements that must be met in order to successfully apply for a family visa, and if you’re not familiar with the process, it can be difficult to know where to start.
One of the first things you’ll need to do when applying for a family visa is to gather all of the necessary documents. This includes your passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, and any other relevant documentation. You’ll also need to provide copies of these documents, as well as photos of yourself and your family members.
Once you have all of the required documents, you’ll need to fill out an application form. This form is available online or from your local embassy or consulate. Once you’ve completed the application form, you’ll need to submit it along with your supporting documentation.
The next step in the process is to schedule an appointment for an interview at your local embassy or consulate. During this interview, a consular officer will ask you questions about your family and your reasons for wanting to live in the UAE. They will also assess whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria for a family visa.
After your interview, the consular officer will make a decision on your application. If approved, they will issue you a family visa which will allow you and your family members to travel to and live in the UAE.
Tips for applying for a family visa without a tenancy contract
If you’re looking to apply for a family visa without a tenancy contract, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success. First, make sure you have all the required documentation in order.
This includes a copy of your passport, birth certificate, and marriage certificate (if applicable). You’ll also need to provide financial documentation, such as bank statements and payslips.
Next, it’s important to be prepared for your interview at the UAE embassy. This means knowing exactly why you’re applying for a family visa and being able to articulate this clearly. Be honest and open in your answers, and try to show that you have strong ties to the UAE.
Finally, remember that the application process can take some time, so be patient. If your application is successful, you’ll be able to bring your family over to the UAE and start enjoying all that this amazing country has to offer!